Ecumen Brooks is hiring a Resident Services Coordinator (Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator). Ecumen Brooks consists of 38 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 12 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Owatonna, Minnesota. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for scheduling all direct care staff. Assures personal cares are scheduled and delivered appropriately, resident's needs are being met and that the community is adequately staffed 24/7.
Schedule: Full-Time M-F 8a-4:30p. There is an on-call requirement, and hours may be adjusted due to community staffing needs.
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
Essential job responsibilities include:Assures community has adequate staff to care for residents 24 hours a day/ 365 days a year.Coordinates staffing and scheduling of direct care staff.Confirms daily service schedules and print as needed.Reviews and coordinates requests for time off, schedule changes, and overtime with Supervisor approval.Assists with resident cares as needed included, but not limited to; bathing, dressing, grooming, medication administration, dining assistance, and other RN delegated tasks.Assures medication administration records and other paperwork is properly filed. Perform monthly chart audits.Assists in training and mentoring new resident assistants.Helps each resident to reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence.QualificationsResident Services CoordinatorMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- Previous experience working with seniors
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- GED or High School Diploma
- 3 or more years working with older adults
rec:mrp7736Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.