- GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Edina, Minnesota
- $40,000-$60,000 based on experiance
- Feb 22, 2023
- Mar 24, 2023
- Administrative / Clerical
- Job Type
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Vieau Associates (a Division of GZA GeoEnvironmental aka GZA), is currently seeking candidates to fill this full time Administrative Assistant position in our Edina, MN office. The successful candidate will have a solid educational background or commensurate experience and must be self-motivated with a mature professional demeanor. The candidate will work in a fast-paced environment supporting the District Office Manager (DOM), Project Managers, and the entire staff.
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. is a 700-person, growth oriented and employee-owned multidisciplinary consulting firm providing geotechnical, environmental, ecological, water and construction management services. Over the last 55 years GZA has grown to encompass 30 offices across the Northeast, Midwest, and Great Lakes regions. GZA offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits packages, and is strongly positioned to provide solid advancement opportunities for professionals committed to superior technical quality and responsive client service.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will work on a fast-paced team of Scientists, Engineers, Project Managers and Principals. Our close-knit culture will allow you to grow professionally. You will be mentored by seasoned professionals, who will in turn look to you to share technical knowledge and ideas. GZA emphasizes a One Company environment, and as a member of our team, you may be asked to assist on projects and tasks outside of your primary responsibilities. Our success relies on this collaborative environment.
- Associate’s Degree and two years of relevant experience in a business-related discipline or a High School Diploma and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- The candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communications and problem-solving skills and strong administrative skills in the use of systems supporting GZA across multiple platforms/ applications.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Interest in developing new computer skills
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated attention to detail and task follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with project team members and clients
- Strong client-service mentality and an attitude and desire to help project teams be successful
- A flexible working style and the ability to work independently and with teams of specialists to meet client and project needs
- Strong communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- A valid driver’s license in good standing
- Professional development and enrichment
- Exciting work environment
- Generous, company-subsidized benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401K retirement plan
GZA is an employee-owned multidisciplinary environmental consulting, geotechnical engineering, geo-civil engineering, construction management and environmental remediation firm. We are an ENR Top 500 Design firm focused on geotechnical, environmental, waterfront, ecological, and construction management services. With a staff of interrelated professionals dedicated to providing high-level expertise on complex projects above, below and at ground-level, GZA’s experts provide seamless integration across practice areas, client type, and location.
GeoEnvironmental, Inc. is an Affirmative/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital or veteran status, age or other protected status.