Ecumen Seasons at MaplewoodOverview
Assistant Clinical Director
Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood is hiring an Assistant Clinical Director. Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood consists of 121 independent living and assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 30 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services.
- Full-Time; Exempt
- 80 hours/pay period
- Exceptional benefits package
- Free underground/heated parking
- Paid holidays off!
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Responsibilities
The Assistant Clinical Director, RN position is responsible for ensuring that the health and safety needs of all residents are met.This position assists the Clinical Director with total operations in the nursing department and is responsible for the management and supervision of direct care staff, ensuring that staff are trained and competent to deliver all nursing tasks. The Assistant Clinical Director ensures the facility is in compliance with current state and federal regulations and follows all nursing standards of practice. Additional Information:
Essential job responsibilities includes:Provides oversight and training of Memory Care setting, with special emphasis on dementia-related training, interventions and behavior management. Coordinates and communicates with the Clinical Director regarding Memory Care and any other needs, concerns, or changes in the community.Completes initial assessment of each resident, determines nursing care needs, and creates and implements service agreement/plan appropriate for each resident. Performs supervisory visits and reviews/revises service agreements as needed and/or required. Ensures residents have up-to-date care plans that are appropriately delegated and performed by direct care staff. Reviews resident health records to ensure documentation is accurate and appropriate and that all physician orders are signed and implemented within specified timeframe. Supervises Resident Assistants and assists with hiring, training, competency reviews and CEU verification.Consults and communicates with resident's physicians, any needs, concerns or changes in condition; promptly initiating physician's orders. Updates resident and/or responsible parties with changes as needed.Maintains and monitors medication administration program; provides medication training to new employees, supervises medication practices and medical equipment, and communicates with physicians regarding medications and medical conditions.Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures. Works with the leadership team to ensure emergency procedures are in place. Responds appropriately to safety hazards, fire drills and other emergency situations.Other duties as assigned.QualificationsAssistant Clinical Director, RNMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Benefit Eligible - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan with 6% Company Match
- PTO + Caregiver & Crisis Leave
- Paid Holidays Off
- Team member referral program
- Employee Assistant Program
- Pay Active
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Growth opportunities
- & so much more!
- Licensure/Certification: Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure.
- Education: Graduate of accredited school of nursing for Registered Nurse
- Relevant Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Other knowledge, skills and abilities: (examples include supervisory, computer skills and software/hardware knowledge, etc.)
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Licensure/Certification: Active, unrestricted Licensed Assisted Living Director (LALD)
- Education: BSN degree
- Relevant Experience: Senior Care experience
rec:mrp7058Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.