Maintenance Supervisor - Full Time 1.0 FTE Flexible Daytime hours M-F - Occasional LOD/Weekend/On-call Requirements. We offer excellent benefits, great pay, paid Holidays and an amazing team environment! Be a part of our beautiful new community!
Cedar Stone Senior Living is hiring an Maintenance Supervisor. Cedar Stone consists of 88 assisted living units, as well as 32 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services. Cedar Stone is an Ecumen managed community. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesMaintenance SupervisorThe Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising all maintenance, housekeeping, laundry and security (if applicable) personnel while maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for residents, guests and employees.Essential job responsibilities include:Hires, trains and supervises maintenance, housekeeping and laundry staff to meet regulations and established departmental standards.Develops and maintains external vendor relationships for all maintenance, custodial, grounds, housekeeping services and for monitoring all nonmedical contractors hired to perform services on the premises.Prepares and manages annual departmental budget. Ensures community property is in compliance with all appropriate regulations including local, state, and federal laws.Develops and maintains facility maintenance and/or programs.Performs regular preventative maintenance and repairs as required throughout property.Coordinates and/or trains all employees in building safety procedures, including in-services on the premises.Manages inventory control for all supplies used within department and orders supplies as needed.QualificationsMaintenance SupervisorMinimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous maintenance experience
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Technical college
- Previous supervisory experience
- Boilers license if applicable
- Previous experience working in a senior care environment
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.