- Engage Technologies Corporation
- Big Lake, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Mar 31, 2023
- Labor / Trades, Manufacturing / Production
- Job Type
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Located at Eastey Enterprises
Big Lake, MN
We are offering two signing bonuses. With satisfactory work and attendance, you would be eligible to receive $500 after 30 days and $1,000 after 6 months.
Assembles machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies according to customer’s needs, following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications. Plans assembly procedures, following specifications and using knowledge gained by experience. Use of hand files or portable grinders, to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts. Drills, taps or reams holes, using portable drill. Aligns components, and bolts or screws using hand tools or portable powered tools. Installs moving parts, for example shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement. May also align and mesh gears and belts for free flowing systems. May also test or assist in testing operation of completed product. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Assemble machines including sealers, tunnels and sub-assemblies for machines.
- Read and interpret process documentation, drawings, prints, diagrams, and/or schematics.
- Pull parts from inventory to assemble machine.
- Complete paperwork such as work orders, forms and checklists associated with assembly of device.
- Basic testing, troubleshooting and inspection of assembled products for defects.
- Document and update assembly processes as necessary
Engineering Department Interface:
Maintain communication with engineers on issues regarding current systems.
Maintain inventory accuracy. Participate in cycle counting program. Notify Supervisor of count discrepancies and shortages.
Train other co-workers as needed.
Work Safely. Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 0-5 years previous experience.
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings.
- Excellent hand to eye coordination.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tool usage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently following general procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as telephone, copier, fax, computer, etc.
Use of skills requiring motor coordination with finger dexterity (e.g. keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) during most of a normal workday.
Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 40 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, AFM, and Cogent Technologies. Squid Ink (www.squidink.com) is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey (www.eastey.com) is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery (www.afmsleeves.com) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables. Cogent Technologies (www.cogent-tech.com) manufactures infrared drying systems used to dry ink in the industrial and graphics industries.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert