Ecumen Pathstone LivingOverview
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Nursing Assistant, CNA. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area.
Are you interested in becoming a CNA, but do not have your certification? We can assist you in becoming a CNA/NAR and obtain a lasting, meaningful position with Ecumen. Apply to learn more.Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Certified Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Registered is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services as outlined in the clients care plan. The CNA/NAR follows the direction of the nursing staff by following the individualized care plan for the clients they care for. Follows all HIPAA guidelines.
Schedule: We have Full-Time and Part-Time schedules available. Pick between Day, Evening, or Overnight Shift.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Day, Evening, and NOC shifts work every other weekend
- Full-Time Evening and NOC shifts only work every 3rd weekend
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
Essential job responsibilities include:Provides care as outlined in the resident's plan of care.Provides physical care to residents according to established procedures and performance standards including Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). Monitoring vital signs and providing Range of Motion exercises in a manner that encourages independence and dignity. Assists with adaptive equipment.Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights, requests and reassignment of duties.Reports changes in resident's physical condition, behavior and level of independent functioning to the nurse.Assists with admissions and discharges.Reports pertinent information and concerns regarding residents, families, staff, visitors and building operation to appropriate personnel.Accurately completes required documentation.Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.QualificationsCNA/NARMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- One year experience as a CNA or equivalent
- Experience working with Seniors
Are you interested in becoming a CNA, but do not have your certification? We can assist you in becoming a CNA/NAR and obtain a lasting, meaningful position with Ecumen. Apply to learn more.
rec:mrp7055Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our residents, patients and staff is one of our highest priorities at Ecumen. To ensure we are complying with CMS guidelines, this position requires candidates to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit for an exemption request prior to starting employment.
We participate in E-Verify.