Ecumen Countryside is hiring a Housekeeping Lead. Ecumen Countryside consists of 61 assisted living rental apartment homes and is located in Owatonna, Minnesota. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Housekeeping Lead is responsible for maintaining Ecumen facilities in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition. Provides a pleasant living environment for residents and an organized, safe working environment for staff. Supervises staff in the absence or in support of the Leadership Team.
Schedule: Full-Time M-F 7a-330p
Pay: range starts at $16.71 and can increase given your experience.
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
Essential job responsibilities include: Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with community policies and department standards.Assists in the supervision of housekeeping staff in the absence or in support of the Leadership Team.Sweeps, vacuums, dusts, washes, waxes, scours and sanitizes areas as assigned; moving furniture and equipment to clean behind or under as necessary.Maintains all assigned areas in a safe manner. Reports any maintenance or safety concerns to supervisor or member of the leadership team.Follows all regulatory compliance standards. Maintains equipment and supply levels as needed. Reports supply/equipment needs to supervisor.Assists with any resident need, as applicable. Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the leadership team.QualificationsHousekeeping LeadMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Previous experience working with seniors
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.