FedEx Express is Hiring Warehouse Associate and Package Handler positions
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
Warehouse Package Handler
- Company:FedEx Express Category: Operations Job Req#: RC620867 Employment Type: Full Time Sub Type:Regular Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Located near the MSP Airport: Full-Time shift - Sunday -Thursday 02:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Must have a valid US driver’s license or State ID. You will be subject to a background check and drug screen. Starting pay rate is $16.77.
Permanent position offering benefits and advancement opportunities!
Full-Time, starting pay rate is $16.77 hour with benefits. Including:
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Full medical benefits Medical/Dental/Vison Insurance
- Company matched 401(K), If you contribute 6%, we will match it 8%.
- $5,250 yr. tuition assistance (great for students)
- Employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars & restaurants
- Vacation/Holiday pay.
- Interline airline travel discount program.
CONFIRM that you meet the following job requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are able to lift 50 pounds.
- You have lived in the USA for the past 5 years.
- You have a valid US driver’s license or State ID
- You are willing to complete a background check and drug screen.
Full-Time Handler: Pay 16.77 - Must have a valid US driver’s license or State ID
Shift: Sunday- Thursday 02:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Days off: Friday, Saturday
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance from the ground to chest level and ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. using appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Able to walk and stand for designated work hours. Able to bend and squat for designated work hours. Able to maneuver packages above shoulder level. Ability to maneuver packages in enclosed spaces and stack packages above one’s head if required at location. Able to work in all weather conditions if required at work location. Able to climb stairs and ladders if required at work location. Able to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a noisy operations environment, is required.
Non-covered safety sensitive position. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer