CDL Truck Drivers! Starting $25/Hour + $6,000 Stay On Bonus!
4 days left
- Walters Recycling and Refuse
- Blaine, Minnesota
- May 03, 2023
- Jun 02, 2023
- Automotive, Business, Construction, Customer Service, Drivers / Transportation, Energy / Utilities, Engineering, Facilities, Labor / Trades, Management, Manufacturing / Production, Other, QA / Quality Control
- Job Type
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Walters Recycling & Refuse is Hiring for CDL Truck Drivers!
Starting wage $25.00 + hour!!
Now Offering Stay-on Bonus up to $6,000!!!!
Up to $525 Quarterly Bonuses
Positions Available with the Best Trash Hauler in MN!
MN best 2021 & 2022 Gold Winner
Star Tribune Reader’s Choice
Voted Best Trash and Recycling in MN two years in a row!
Walters is a leading provider of waste collection and recycling services to both the public and private sectors in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. We are a family-owned and operated business started in 1988 with a fleet of over 75 diesel and compressed natural gas (CNG) powered trucks and provide 100,000 services per week.
About the role:
As a CDL Truck Driver, you will safely operate vehicles and mechanized devices while following established routes in residential and industrial areas. (Truck types: front load, side load, roll-off, rear-load, cart delivery box trucks, mobile cart washing, and fork trucks).
- Routes may require drivers to navigate through congested communities and confined or tight areas in city and suburban locations, backing skills are essential. Our drivers routinely climb in and out of the truck cab to service customers.
- Required work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed and may require weekend on holiday weeks.
- Drivers must be able to read and understand a map, complete daily driver logs as well as pre and post trip truck inspections.
- This position will require you to work in all weather conditions including extreme hot or cold, wet or dry conditions.
- Class A or B CDL License
- With no air brake restriction.
- Clean Driving Record
- Mapping Skills
- 18 years of age or older & eligible to work in the US.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally, bending, twisting, repetitive motion, and sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT health evaluation, and physical assessment.
Walters offers competitive benefits packages including:
- State-of-the-art onboard routing software, industry-leading safety training, driver recognition program, uniforms, and boot allowance.
- Competitive wages - Based on Experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- EAP-Employee Assistance Program
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Company Paid: Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary Benefits; Additional Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accidental
- Legalshield/ID Shield
- 401K with Employer Match
- 15 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Free Trash pick up within the Service area.
Walters Recycling and Refuse Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.