The Eloise at Wirth on the WoodsOverview
Maintenance Supervisor - Full Time 1.0 FTE M-F 8am-4:30pm - On-call for emergencies only - We offer excellent benefits, competitive pay and an incredibly supportive team environment!
The Eloise at Wirth on the Woods is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor. The Eloise is a 100-unit market-rate senior community opening in the late-Fall/early-Winter of 2023 and located in the City of Minneapolis and in the Bryn Mahr Neighborhood. It is part of a larger housing complex and is joined by the Theodore to enhance synergy, efficiency and resident experience. Residents will be 55+ and experience a wide range of quality amenities. This project will be owned by Lupe Development and Ecumen will serve as the management agent.Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Responsibilities
The Maintenance Supervisor manages and supervises all maintenance team members while maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for residents and team members. This position also provides input into capital planning, prepares a department operating budget, procures equipment and supplies, and manages contracts for services required to operate the buildings and grounds.
Maintenance Supervisor essential job responsibilities include:Hires, trains and supervises maintenance team members to meet regulations and established departmental standards. Determines and assists with daily/weekly/monthly physical plant operational needs, including staff scheduling, assigning work tasks, supply/equipment procurement, and tracking all work performed in the preventive maintenance software system. Participates in site/campus-level capital planning, estimating costs and asset life-cycle projections, determining replacement schedules for building assets. Performs on-site project management working with contractors to assure a seamless project delivery schedule. Assesses and corrects all building security needs. Develops and manages within the department operating budget. Adheres to all local, state and federal compliance requirements, maintaining accurate records.Qualifications
Maintenance Supervisor minimum required qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous maintenance experience, preferably in a health care setting
- Boiler operator's license in states where one is required, at the minimum horsepower class as designated by the governing state for the boilers on site
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office, outlook and other basic computer software
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Technical college degree
- Prior supervisory experience
- In addition to appropriate level boiler operator's license, a professional designation such as a Certified Health Care Facilities Manager (CHFM)
- Prior experience working with seniors
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We participate in E-Verify.