Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 14 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUALITY ADVOCATE SENIOR
Work Location: Work from home or Office for Your Day
As the Quality Advocate Senior, you will be responsible for engaging both directly and indirectly in coaching and creating a culture that develops skills in our employees to support and continually improve caller experience. Provide prioritization to Quality Advocates (or others as needed) in support of evaluating calls and developing reporting that drive actionable items. Responsible to map all touch points across the customer experience and identifies voice of the customer measures that are critical to quality and delivery. Continuously evaluates methods/approaches to listening to our customers and collecting feedback across multiple channels. Assist with reporting and analysis to achieve project objectives, includes defining issues, analyzing customer problems and interaction drivers, evaluate alternatives, and develop sound conclusions and recommendations. Facilitates and establishes action plans and lead efforts to implement process improvements to enhance the caller experience. Also responsible to support the day-to-day aspects of quality related strategic programs in collaboration with the Customer Service Supervisor, that support organizational efforts to maintain or improve compliance measures.
• Support reporting and analysis to achieve project objectives; determine and represent Customer Services business requirements to support internal and company change projects, and during audits or reviews with state, federal, or other outside delegates.
• Analyze customer support tools and quality measurement processes from the caller's perspective to ensure the best possible experience. Where possible, simplify processes and methods and augment tools with innovative ideas.
• Engage in coaching both directly with agents and indirectly through supervisors and other leadership to develop skills essential to a consistently positive member and provider experience.
• Ensure quality measures are aligned to the customer experience outcomes UCare is trying to achieve. Including, evaluates a statistically valid sample of calls to comply with P&P and regulations.
• Facilitate solution development with leadership and business partners, establish action plans and lead efforts to increase employee competencies and redesign of quality measurements that may have significant impact on business operations.
• Act as a SME in cross-functional teams, meetings, committees collecting and reviewing feedback from members and providers; collaborates with CS leadership to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience
• Drive outcomes that will enhance the member and provider experience; take on departmental tasks such as leading special projects, assist with helping evolve quality program, presentations, and technology.
• Maintain skill and knowledge of Customer Service technology and systems, includes understanding the Quality Management System and any business analytics' system.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Four-year college degree in teaching, business, or communications required; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
At least five years experience in the Customer Service industry with at least two years of experience in Customer Service quality assurance. Experience with call center technology, such as Cisco, Aspect, Calibrio, IVR, Chat, etc. Two years of experience in a health insurance or managed care environment. Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Exceptional communication abilities.
Experience quality management program development. Knowledge of NCQA, CMS, Medicare, and/or DHS rules and regulations. Supervisory, Team Lead, or quality management experience. Knowledge and experience with UCare systems, as well as UCare Customer Service policies and procedures. Experience with process improvement.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 5/16/2023