Description: Store Distribution Specialist
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers. Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative, and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies, and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive, and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Printing Services
means that you'll be part of a team that leads Target's Value communication strategy and brings holistic promotional and value stories to life for Target's guests.
As a Store Distribution Specialist
, you'll work in a high quality team environment and participate in the sorting and distribution of printed marketing, promotional and training materials. These materials include payroll, AP checks, packages, freight shipments, intra-company, and printed correspondence. The materials you will help distribute are used throughout the enterprise including in stores, in the recruiting of new talent to Target as well as being shipped directly to our guests. In this role, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Sorting all printed materials accurately to ensure all stores receive correct items.
- Signing off on work to ensure accurate and on time completion.
- Following all ticket instructions to ensure jobs are completed correctly and on time.
- Maintaining or exceeding all quality standards and maintaining strict adherence to all operational, safety, and quality procedures.
- Troubleshooting and making simple repairs, as necessary.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly, and safe work area.
- Helping in other work areas if needed to support business needs.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- High school diploma.
- Able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Mailroom or warehouse experience preferred.
- Able to read, understand and follow job instructions.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to work 10 hour shifts.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.