Description: JOIN TARGET CYBERSECURITY AS A LEAD ENGINEER - SOAR FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT
(Full-time Remote or Hybrid)About Us
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. But behind the brand our guests love, is a culture of continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things!
The Cyber Fusion Center is the heart of Target's security team and a place where innovation happens daily. Interested in a culture that combines invention and creative freedom, ongoing learning, engineering excellence, and stellar outcomes? We are too - that's why we work here. Join our team to take new application security solutions from concept to release, collaborating with developers and security engineers to innovate on helping defend Target's network using cutting-edge technologies.
Our team builds incident response and detection tooling that is deployed across our environment. We work closely with our incident responders to fine tune our triage applications, and our detection teams to make improvements to our detection tools. As a Lead UI Developer, you will use your expertise to address complex problems and ensure continuous improvements for Target's monitoring, detection, and mitigation capabilities.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About You
- 7+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation
- Significant experience designing and building applications with heavy visualization and user interactivity
- Experience developing applications that go beyond just forms and data input
- Experience with d3.js, Vega, Canvas, or similar libraries and frameworks
- Communicates and coordinates with project team, partners, and stakeholders
- Demonstrates expertise in analysis and optimization of systems capacity, performance, and operational health
- Understands and develops solutions to foster data lifecycle management
- Maintains deep technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Additional skills and experience we are interested in:
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Cybersecurity experience or significant interest and/or training in the field
- Experience with Git, Docker, container orchestration services
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. The salary range is :$109,000.00 USD - $196,200.00 USD. Pay is based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to education, work experience, certifications, labor markets, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.