The Haven at Peace VillageOverview
The Harbor and The Haven at Peace Village is hiring a Registered Nurse. The Harbor at Peace Village consists of 36 assisted living rental apartment homes, and The Haven has 25 assisted living and 12 memory care apartments. Both are located in adjacent sites in Norwood Young America, Minnesota. The Harbor and The Haven at Peace Village are managed by Ecumen.
- Excellent Schedule: M-F typical business hours. No weekends or holidays!
- Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 depending on applicable experience, along with outstanding benefits
- $4,000 Sign On Bonus offered!
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe role of the Registered Nurse (RN) is to ensure that the health and safety needs of all residents are met. The RN will also help ensure that the facility is in compliance with current regulations and standards of practice. Must be able to relate professionally with residents, staff and family members.
Hours: M-F 8:30a-5p, 40 hours per week. No weekends or Holidays! Leader On Duty rotation
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 depending on applicable experience
Sign-On Bonus: $4,000
On Call triage line and centralized scheduling team to support our community after hours.
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holiday Time
Essential job responsibilities include:Completes initial assessment of potential residents. Implements service agreements with all residents upon move-in. Completes reviews/revises service agreements as needed and/or required.Monitors and maintains each resident's medical record, ensures appropriate assessments are completed timely, documentation is appropriate and residents have current care plans in place.Ensures all physician orders are signed and implemented with-in 24 hours.Maintains and monitors medication administration program. Supervises medication practices and medical equipment being used in the building. Follows-up with physicians regarding medications and/or medical conditions.Assists supervisor in providing health and medication training to all new employees as well as continued education for all staff and documents such training to assure compliance with state, federal and local regulations.QualificationsRegistered NurseMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree
- Senior care experience
- Proven leadership abilities
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.