Apply to join our team today!
Warehouse Associate Wages of $20.00 to $23.00*/hr. based on shift
*Includes hourly rate plus shift differential pay or key premium pay.
Please apply with as much open availability as possible! Wage increases approximately every 6 months for 36 months.
What does a role as a Warehouse Associate look like?
- Follow all safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all team members
- Attend safety trainings to learn how to work safely in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Pack, load, and ship items to stores and guests
- Ensure accurate processing of merchandise to our stores and guests
- Work safely, quickly and efficiently to handle freight and move inventory throughout the warehouse
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized work area
- Report to work on time and complete job tasks as assigned accurately and on time
- Engage in problem solving to support continuous improvement
- Maintains positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
Please note job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing 35-50 lbs. frequently throughout a shift
• Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing up to 60 lbs. occasionally throughout a shift
• Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
• Maintain positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
• Able to accurately use basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction)
• Able to accurately read labels, tickets, and other product documentation
• Able to operate computer systems or handheld devices with minimal direction after receiving training
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to understand, speak, and read English with sufficient proficiency to follow safety and other policies, trainings, and instructions.
Target team members may qualify to enroll in a comprehensive benefits package, subject to terms and conditions of the respective plans and employment eligibility. Target team members are also eligible for the 10% Target discount, plus an additional 20% off a selection of wellness products such as fruits and veggies, healthy food, active wear and tobacco cessation products.
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers. Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how we get the right products to our guests faster than before, so that no matter how guests shop-in stores or on Target.com-we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they deserve.
A role in a Distribution Center means being on the front lines of getting products to our guests and stores as quickly as possible to positively impact thousands of fellow team members and Target guests. There's so much good work being done, from Operations, where process and problem solving drive our results, to Quality Management, which ensures the right products get to the right places on time. We are always striving to support our team to create an ever-evolving business.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.