Heritage Senior LivingOverview
Full time Laundry Assistant - Flexible start time - Monday through Friday with one weekend shift a month
Heritage Senior Living is hiring a Laundry Assistant. Heritage Living Center consists of 27 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 64 nursing home beds, 18 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Park Rapids, Minnesota. Heritage Senior Living is managed by Ecumen. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Laundry Assistant is responsible for performing all laundry duties including, but not limited to, sorting, laundering, and distribution of laundry. This position is also responsible for cleaning and maintaining laundry equipment so it is ready for use. Essential job responsibilities include:Operates washer, dryer and any other laundry equipment per manufacturer's instructions.Sorts, launders and delivers processed laundry to resident areas.Maintains equipment by sanitizing machines, cleaning lint traps, and any other recommended tasks to assure equipment is ready for use.Follows all regulatory compliance procedures.Reports all supply needs and equipment problems to supervisor.QualificationsLaundry AssistantMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous laundry experience
- Previous experience in a senior care environment
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.