Description: Bindery Operator Target Printing Services - Litho Mount Operator (Sheet to Corrugate)
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers. Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Printing Services
means that you'll be part of a team that leads Target's Value communication strategy and brings holistic promotional and value stories to life for Target's guests.
As a Litho Mount Operator
, your primary function will be to set up, make ready, and operate sheet to corrugate litho mount press. You will also be responsible for achieving the standard production rates and quality standards on the litho mount press. In this role, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting up jobs and following all ticket instructions to ensure jobs are completed correctly and on time.
- Maintaining or exceeding all quality standards and maintaining strict adherence to all operational, safety, and quality procedures.
- Entering all production data into our Monarch data collection system including the start and end time of the task assigned, the quantity of production produced, etc. as required.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly, and safe work area.
- Completing routine maintenance and troubleshooting/making simple repairs as necessary.
- Providing training to other team members as requested by supervisor.
- Working with leader to provide feedback upstream to improve litho mount production.
- Helping in other work areas if needed to support business needs.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About you
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Quality conscious.
- Able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Able to read, understand and follow job instructions.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and stand for long periods of time.
- Preferred experience running litho mount equipment, but not necessary.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.