St Mark's LivingOverview
St. Mark's Living is hiring a Clinical Manager. St. Mark's Living consists of 73 independent living and assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 57 nursing home beds, 26 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Austin, Minnesota. St Mark's is an Ecumen managed community.
- Full-Time, Exempt
- 80 hours/pay period
- No weekends
- Paid holidays off
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Clinical Manager ensures that the health and safety needs of all residents are met. This position is also responsible for the management and supervision of all direct care staff, ensuring that staff are trained and competent to deliver all nursing tasks. The Clinical Manager ensures the facility is in compliance with current state and federal regulations and follows all nursing standards of practice.Essential Job Responsibilities: Completes initial assessments and implements services agreements. Performs quarterly resident assessments and revises service agreements as needed.Ensures that residents have up-to-date care plans, medical records, clinical progress notes, and that all physician orders are signed and implemented within specified time frames.Maintains and monitors medication administration program; provides medication training to new employees, supervises medication practices, and communicate with physicians regarding medications and medical conditions.Consults and communicates with resident's physicians, any needs, concerns or change in condition; promptly initiating physician's orders. Updates resident and/or responsible party with changes as needed.Supervises LPNs and Resident Assistants, assists with hiring, training, competency reviews and CEU verification. Assures compliance with regulations and be available for federal and state licensure surveys as needed.Assists in development of policies and procedures, budgeting, regulatory compliance, and state/federal licensure surveys. Works with leadership team to assure emergency procedures are in place. Responds appropriately to safety hazards, fire drills and other emergency situations.QualificationsClinical ManagerMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Licensure/Certification: Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure. Active, unrestricted Licensed Assisted Living Director (LALD), or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing for Registered Nursing program
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure.
- 3+ years of related nursing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Previous experience in senior care
- Licensed Assisted Living Director (LALD)
rec:mrp8310Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.