Description: SR SM OPS PRODUCERAbout us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Right along with Target's distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a customer service enthusiast who's curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you'll have success on the Digital Strategy & Platform team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms-including Target.com and the store network's fulfillment capabilities. Here, you'll collaborate to create and implement digital strategies that enrich the online experience through the right mix of personalization, simplicity and intuitiveness. Your ideas will support Target in complementing the beloved in-store shopping interaction with a convenient, reliable and instantly gratifying digital experience.
A role with Site Merchandising Operations
means consistently delivering and implementing digital content and providing scaled and efficient digital content management solutions. Here, you'll have an opportunity to manage end-to-end digital site and app content and drive timely, high-quality content launches and refreshes. Your work will help establish clear accountabilities and evolve the workflow to simplify business processes. Bring your creative ability to identify new capabilities and dynamic solutions and balance your vision with your business process skills to advance the effectiveness of our tools and enablers. Your talent for execution will be key to bringing new digital experiences and site merchandising capabilities to life.
As a Sr. Producer, Site Merchandising Operations
, you will be responsible for facilitating the content planning process and delivering an optimal guest-facing digital experience across web and app on a daily/weekly basis. To do so, you will lead a weekly cross-functional meeting made up of Site Merchandisers, Art Directors, Copywriters and Creative PMs. You will route creative to internal stakeholders, deliver feedback and ultimately publish content to live site. This requires effective problem solving, cross-functional communication and project management skills to ensure the work stays on track. You will leverage multiple systems to manage the workflow, most notably a content management tool. You will influence how the workflow process and technology should evolve to meet the needs of the business.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional project management skills with 4+ years project management or related
- Accountable & Adaptable: Attention to detail, highly organized, accountable. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Process-focused approach: Experience facilitating meetings, creating effective timing and actions, and executing operational priorities. Applies processes to project plans & identifies opportunities and actions for improvements.
- Solution-oriented: Effectively removes roadblocks and delivers solutions to move the work forward. Drives for results & efficiency.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Ability to communicate effectively across multiple roles and levels. Strong relationship and partnerships skills.
- Content management tool experience
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Experience in Digital, Retail, Creative Agency
- Experience analyzing data and producing insights to drive operational decisions
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.