Description: About us:
Working within Guest Marketing Strategy
, you will lead the development of guest-centric, culturally relevant marketing strategies and plans that drive demand for the business, improve equity perceptions with our guest and build the Target brand. You will work cross functionally with marketing, merchandising and enterprise partners to bring strategic objectives to life across a marketing mix and guest experience touchpoints. Your commitment to partnership and collaboration will rally internal and external partners across functions to ensure alignment and progress towards common outcomes. As a Sr. Manager, Guest Marketing Strategy
, you will lead a team of Marketers, leverage your strong leadership, strategic thinking, and analytical skills to deliver guest marketing strategy, investment, and marketing driven business outcomes. This role requires strong organizational, strategic thinking skills and enterprise leadership. Your ability to bring teams together to define future ways of working will enable smart innovation and learning for the full team.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Accountable for driving macro marketing performance for the enterprise
- Understand business/category, guest, and financial goals and translate to build effective marketing strategies, using data, guest insights, and key learnings to inform decision-making and continuous improvement
- Leads enterprise planning, pyramid/CFT roundtables & in-season connections, inclusive of holistic plans across Marketing, Digital, PR & other enterprise partners
- Anticipates risks and opportunities to meeting outcomes, and ensures senior leader alignment on deliverables
- Drive and influence outcomes at the Enterprise level but also proactively define the role of a pyramid/category plans in driving the enterprise outcomes
- Cultivates strong partnerships and effectively collaborates to drive outcomes with enterprise teams across Marketing & Digital, Merchandising, Finance and cross-functional partners
- Represents Marketing with key external and internal business partners
- Responsibilities may also include key strategic initiatives, portfolio investment and driving in-season responsiveness
Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of related work experience, retail & brand/P&L management experience a plus
- Strong strategic thought-leadership with ability to distill information & develop a compelling narrative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate organizational complexity, influence others & collaborate across functions and leadership levels
- Strong analytical and financial acumen demonstrated by the ability to translate and drive strategies forward that are consistent with enterprise and guest goals
- Deep industry knowledge and acumen
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage project
- Ability to lead & inspire agency/creative partners
- Demonstrated curiosity & a passion for leading through ambiguity to solve complex challenges
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. The salary range is :$87,900.00 USD - $158,200.00 USD. Pay is based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to education, work experience, certifications, labor markets, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.