Description: The pay range is :$87,900.00 - $158,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Right on pace with Target's distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a financial analyst or a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You'll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. In Finance, you'll be an integral voice in discussions that lead to Target's unparalleled shopping experience. Your analysis and recommendations will be directly applied to critical business decisions, from sales to merchandising and beyond. Within Accounting, you'll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you'll have a 360-degree impact-rather than on just one part of the business. You'll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you'll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
A role in Financial Planning & Analysis means belonging to a great team of genuine, diverse, courageous and versatile people who put integrity and ethics at the heart of everything they do. Together, you'll drive outstanding financial results by enabling and accelerating Target's strategic execution. You'll nurture influential partnerships with leaders who value your credibility, thanks to the quality and reliability of your insights. To teams across Target, you'll bring your skills for analytical rigor, creative problem-solving and sound decision-making. You'll be an active contributor to cross-functional teams. You'll rise to the challenge of the dynamic retail industry, brining innovative solutions that have a direct impact on financial and operational direction-setting, merchandising and capital investments and how to best use our resources. All of your good work will help elevate and maintain Target as one of the world's most recognized and best-loved retail brands.
As a Senior Finance Manager, Global Supply Chain & Logistics (GSCL), you'll oversee the financial performance of Target's sortation center strategy for a particular region of the country. Sortation Centers are modernizing Target's last mile delivery capabilities for our guests. Given our recent sales growth and the increasing role that digital fulfillment is playing in the marketplace, the role is critical to ensuring we deliver on the business case value we've committed to through our capital investments in the strategy. Reporting to the Director of Last Mile GSCL Finance, you'll be supported along the way to challenge your partners to drive continued financial success and to provide them with analytical insights of their performance. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs, but the role will have accountability to delivering the following:
- Provide financial support to the Senior Director of the region and all operation directors within the region.
- Provide actual performance recaps to Finance and business leaders on a weekly and monthly basis regarding performance of sortation centers
- Build financial tools and models for our field partners that help them advance the business and size productivity improvement impacts
- Develop ad hoc analytics to explain key business drivers and influence optimal outcomes
- Own capital business cases for new sortation center sites, partnering with cross functional teams to bring new sortation centers to life
- Own direct partnership with Target's linehaul teams to drive financial performance
- Influence the strategic direction of core sortation center strategies
- 4-year college degree, MBA or equivalent experience (5-7 years) in Finance and/or Operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to conceptualize strategic initiatives
- Ability to work with all levels of management with high level of autonomy, motivation, and self-direction
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Comfortable developing multiple scenarios to communicate a risk adjusted range of expected financial performance
- Willingness to make financial recommendations with a progress over perfection mindset
- Willingness to establish and nurture connections across the enterprise to build a network of partners and resources
- Embraces all perspective through empathy, curiosity, and listening
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.