The Harbor at Peace VillageOverview
The Harbor and The Haven at Peace Village are hiring a Senior Living Consultant (Sales and Marketing Manager). The Harbor at Peace Village consists of 36 assisted living rental apartment homes, and The Haven has 25 assisted living and 12 memory care apartments. Both are located in adjacent sites in Norwood Young America, Minnesota. The Harbor and The Haven at Peace Village are managed by Ecumen.Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Responsibilities
The Senior Living Consultant partners with the community's management team to manage ongoing relational sales development work, expanding and cultivating prospective resident leads, as well as overseeing outreach and events efforts that position Ecumen as the provider of choice. This position is responsible for the coordination and implementation of an Ecumen standard marketing and media plan to generate leads and brand awareness. This position also closely coordinates with the centralized Sales and Marketing team.
- M-F 9a-4p primarily
- 64 scheduled hours every 2 weeks, Full-Time
- Hours can vary depending on prospect needs
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
Essential Job Responsibilities: Leads and implements relational sales processes for the site. Ensures proper lead management and nurturing of prospects from inquiry through reservation.Actively leverages a customer relationship management tool (CRM) by entering and maintaining prospect information in real-time.Conducts outreach to build relationships with key referral sources such as discharge planners, county case managers, senior centers and transitional care providers.Regularly completes reporting metrics and monitors to evaluate site's sales performance against budget occupancy. Collaborates with key stakeholders to implement plans to address shortfalls and challenges.Partners with the site leader and clinical lead to ensure a smooth and seamless process from assessment through move-in.Participates in enterprise sales, marketing and communications meetings, training and networking opportunities.Provides on-going collaboration with enterprise sales, marketing and communications team on sales and marketing positioning and offerings to drive sales and reach occupancy goals.Stays abreast of local market trends and competitors to position the site as competitively as possible.Represents the site at community events enhancing the site's public relations.Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
Senior Living Consultant
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in Sales & Marketing and/or healthcare related experience
- Proficient with various computer applications including Google Suite and/or Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree in Sales & Marketing, Social Work or related Healthcare field
- Proficient experience with sales and marketing software including a CRM
- Experience working with Seniors
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.