Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 13 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER SENIOR - ACQUISITION (TEMPORARY)
Work Location: Office for your Day
As the Project Manager Senior - Acquisition, you will be responsible for the strategy and management of omni-channel creative and media for all prospect campaigns. You will be entrusted with the larger and more complex campaigns for the Medicare and Individual and Family UCare suite of products and will interface directly with the Marketing Senior Manager and agency leads to define project strategy and delegate task requirements and expectations to vendors and individual Marketing Project Managers and Leads, each with their own core role in accomplishing the project. You will play a pivotal role in helping to deliver on the digital media side of omni-channel and requires an agency and technical background, including a strong grasp of current digital technologies to demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for attracting prospects.
• Once campaigns are fully executed the Project Manager Senior will develop the framework for testing/analysis phases for all campaigns including budgeting, sourcing suppliers, and coordination with Senior Digital Specialist for final reporting strategy that controls outcomes by ensuring progress and performance and addressing problems should they arise.
• Create and manage strategies for omni-channel creative and media - align media strategies so they effectively support campaign goals set by the Senior Marketing Manager.
• Provide day to day work direction for outside agency leads, internal Marketing Project Managers, and Project Leads ensuring they complete tasks associated with projects and in support of media strategies.
• Provide preferred channel direction to media agencies - aligning creative to channel to audience.
• Serve as point person to all Marketing Project Managers and Project Leads for reporting on industry trends in technology as it relates to media strategies and consumer channel preferences.
• Plan and manage media reporting, including analysis and budget modifications related to creative performance, from agencies and internal Marketing resources to inform business partners and leadership.
• Provide advice, coaching, and support on all aspects of campaign project management, governance, and control to Project Managers and Leads as part of advanced responsibilities of project management.
• Ensure project management work is connected to the Marketing Senior Manager's strategies for acquisition as they relate to consumer journeys and touchpoints, tracking campaign performance through our attribution model, shifting tactics for new opportunities as necessary, and relevance to research and data analytics.
• Assist with upkeep of project management workflow by supporting platforms and Software as a Service (SaaS) utilized by Marketing - specifically Workfront and ServiceNow - helping maintain systems through improvements and upgrades.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, management, or a related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
At least five years of media or marketing experience. Five years of experience managing go-to-market assets (creative). Experience in managing mixed media and associated channel strategy. Two to three years working in advertising agency. Experience in supervising vendors and providing guidance for internal team members. Strong experience in product marketing. Project management experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and industry standard Project Management software (Workfront).
Health care communications experience. Working within project management teams a plus. Experience working in a government-regulated industry preferred. ServiceNow experience a plus.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 06/05/2023