Find enjoyment in creating your own schedule, supervising, communicating and laughing? Use your RN degree to help individuals of all ages throughout Dakota, Scott and Carver County communities to remain independently in their home.
We are a non-Medicare certified (no Oasis paperwork required to complete) home health care agency that takes pride in providing exceptional care to our clients. We are seeking an immediate hire for a site visit Registered Nurse to join our group of caring and fun employees.
This role requires the employee to create their own schedule with clients and employee supervision visits based upon meeting the requirements and guidelines of DHS, the MN Department of Health and Veteran's Administration; rare weekend supervisory visits may be required.
Responsibilities, at a minimum:
- Contact/drive to individual residential homes to perform 'intake' paperwork (which includes assessment of new clients to determine home care needs)
- Collaborate with client/responsible party to create detailed service and care plans
- Regularly conducts ongoing client monitoring and reassessments per MDH and DHS guidelines
- Performs medication setups for clients
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Home Health Aides/PCA's
- Perform medical duties according to physician orders, monitor vital signs, wound care, cath change, etc.
- Respond to clinical problems as identified by the staff in the home
- Provide direct nursing care and interventions to clients with episodes of potentially life-threatening instability, those with complex equipment needs and those requiring complex nursing care according to state home care licensure regulations
- Participate in team meetings, records and facilitates training to new and existing employees,
- Participates in care conferences, communicates with case managers, social workers and other health care providers to provide the best care and support for each client
- Provide clear and concise documentation of date/time of visits, changes in client's condition, client comments and other miscellaneous administrative duties.
4U Home Health Care South works directly with case workers, private pay clients and veterans administration throughout Dakota, Scott, and Carver county.
This position will report directly to the Director of Nursing but will work directly with the Chief Executive Officer. He/She will be expected to be self-motivated, keep their own schedule with clients, spend the time with clients to get to know them, work with minimal supervision, be a team player and have a good sense of humor.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Have a current board of nursing license in Minnesota and a valid driver's license
- Have excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic nursing skills
We offer a competitive compensation package and a great work environment.
*4U Home Health Care South is a division of 4U Home Health Care that has been in business for nearly 15 years. 4U Home Health Care South is looking for that reliable, caring someone(s) to grow with us and enjoy being a part of making a difference in their community.