LPN - Full Time - Days, Evenings, or Overnights - $5,000 Sign On Bonus! - Flex Scheduling Available
Want to work for a company that cares? Put your passion for serving others to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
at Ecumen Lakeshore in Duluth, Minnesota!
Ecumen Lakeshore-The Fountains provides short-term rehab and post-hospital care for up to 60 patients in spacious, private rooms along the picturesque shore of Lake Superior. Nurses in the Fountains acquire a comprehensive skill set to include IV insertion and medication administration, lab draws, code response, complex wound care, advanced respiratory care and restorative nursing care in collaboration with the therapy team to support each patient's journey to health.
Ecumen advocates for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare and innovative services to support connected, fulfilled lives. Join our amazing team today!Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing nursing care to residents, including medications and treatment administration, documentation, and other therapeutic interventions under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Clinical Director. Provides direction to nursing assistants, resident assistants, trained medication assistants, and other clinical staff on unit/shift.
Essential Job Responsibilities:Provides nursing care to residents within the scope of practice of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).Responsible for coordination and direction of resident care. Coordinates care and services with other departments/providers from the time of admission to discharge.Assists Registered Nurse with completion of assessments, documentation, and data collection within scope of practice and acting timely on findings.Administers medications and completes treatments as ordered. Observes and monitors resident's condition and reports changes as appropriate. Ensures that all physicians' orders are signed and implemented within specified time frames. Maintains safety of all residents and employees. Responds appropriately to safety hazards and reports any issues to the appropriate person. Ensures that all staff follows the infection control policy and procedure.Maintains a clean, sanitary, safe and efficiently organized work area.QualificationsLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Available Shifts:
- Part-Time Options Available as well for all shifts
- Join a collaborative and supportive team
- Convenient, Close Free Parking
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package - Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Retirement Options
- Paid Time Off
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing for the Licensed Practical Nurse program
- Current LPN licensure in the state in which they are working
- Up to 2 years' experience as LPN
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Previous experience providing senior care / healthcare setting
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.