Description: The pay range is :$87,900.00 - $158,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Right on pace with Target's distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You'll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. In Finance, you'll be an integral voice in discussions that lead to Target's unparalleled shopping experience. Your analysis and recommendations will be directly applied to critical business decisions. Within Finance, you'll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you'll have a 360-degree impact-rather than on just one part of the business. You'll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you'll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
A role on the Financial Planning and Analysis team means providing insight and guidance to support Target's strategic growth strategies and financial decisions. You'll deliver objective and financially-focused insights to the business owners and finance leaders. You will be a critically important resource for long-term and annual financial planning, analysis and drive cross-company initiatives. As a Sr. Finance Manager in Technology Finance supporting the Infrastructure portfolio, you will:
Key Characteristics of Role:
- Drive financial discipline through core processes including forecast, annual goal, long range plan, capital forums, and technology business reviews
- Lead strategic cross functional relationships including Target Tech, broader FP&A, Accounting, HR, and Sourcing, develop business cases for new capabilities/initiatives, and present to senior leaders across the enterprise
- Collaborate and identify spend optimization opportunities in vendor contract negotiations with Sourcing
- Identify and drive process optimization opportunities that could extend across the broader team and organization.
- Immerse yourself in the business to become an expert, and bring enterprise financial insights and external perspectives to your partners.
- Ability to drive enterprise connections
- Excellent communication and ability to synthesize key stories to senior leaders
- Strategic influencing through facts and data
- Curious mindset
- Mentor, inspire and coach junior analysts
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About you:
• MBA Degree with strong academic performance
• 6-9 years finance and business experience
• Outstanding communication and relationship building, with team oriented focus
• Credible thought leader
• Entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical, decision making, project management, planning and organizational skills.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.