Description: The pay range is :$87,900.00 - $158,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Lead Business Partner, Food & Beverage Store Ops CLASSIFICATION: Exempt DATE: June 2023About Us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
At Target, food is life. So it's the mission of our newly integrated Food & Beverage organization to help our guests more easily discover the joy of food. We thrive on giving families new favorite ways to eat well and cook less, simply and affordably. With curated in-store experiences and a streamlined assortment designed to inspire and save time, we understand the importance of food to our guests' everyday life-from snack duty at soccer practice to important family gatherings and holidays. Join our centralized Food & Beverage team where you'll partner with people from literally every area of the business. Here, you'll help dream up new ways to offer our guests a reliably wonderful experience with the freshness, selection and value they expect and deserve from Target.
As a Lead Business Partner for Food and Beverage Store Operations, you will be responsible for the following.
- Redesign processes that challenge the status quo to improve the end-to-end product flow of Food and Beverage items. This includes accurately receiving and efficiently managing inventory within our stores.
- Work closely with partners across Food & Beverage including Inventory Management, Food Supply Chain, Merchandising & DSD teams to ensure we have the right amount of product, at the right time, in the right stores.
- Represent Food & Beverage field teams in enterprise cross-pyramid initiatives, ensuring store impact is communicated and understood and act as an advocate for stores and address escalated questions and issues.
- Drive change management by leading the implementation of new processes and initiatives. This includes working closely with communication, data and field teams to ensure deployed changes are clearly understood, effectively executed and validated with data.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About you:
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of relevant work experience (i.e. retail etc.)
• Experience influencing key business partners, including senior leadership, without authority
• Ability to operate in an ambiguous and rapidly changing work environment
• Ability to work independently with limited direction
• Ability to challenge upward and challenge the status quo
• Ability to establish and maintain cross-functional working relationships across the enterprise
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Possess a curious mind and bias for action.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Understanding and/or experience working with Target replenishment systems preferred. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.