Description: The pay range is :$87,900.00 - $158,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Sr Compliance Manager, Training and Awareness (HQ/Ethics)CLASSIFICATION: Exempt DATE: June 2023About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
To match the signature style and passion of Target's distinctive and beloved retail brand, Target Legal Affairs is a dynamic and deeply knowledgeable team of legal pros, each with valuable expertise from several disciplines. Whether specializing in government affairs, policy, risk management, regulatory compliance, ethics or employee and labor relations, this team advocates for Target and its business plans in communities across the nation and works across the entire company to provide internal clients with cohesive guidance. We are committed to being internal experts to both internal and external entities on key issues that affect Target's ability to productively, ethically and securely do business. Through our understanding of Target's business models and operations, we help facilitate Target's growth, and provide guidance that leaders rely on to make appropriate, well-informed decisions. Simultaneously, we help protect the business by applying our comprehensive understanding of risk and the law on issues that impact our brand, guests, team members, stores, distribution centers and corporate locations. Here, you'll enjoy working autonomously with a healthy work-life balance. Your passion for learning the business and building relationships with the senior leaders and key business partners that you support will be key to tackling the ever-changing challenges we face in a dynamic and fast-paced retail landscape.
A role in Compliance, Legal, and Risk Services
means creating the effective and efficient processes and tools that business and compliance owners use to identify, test, monitor, address and mitigate risks and deliver exceptional service to their enterprise clients. Your support will be key in times of change and to ensure the success of large-scale business projects. You'll build valuable relationships and make a positive impact as you coordinate critical resources across teams.
As a Sr Compliance Manager
on the Policy and Awareness team, you'll use your skills and experience, and leverage your team to create and execute compliance training and awareness strategies. You'll take the lead to
- Influence compliance training strategies for headquarter and enterprise audiences and drive awareness and communication strategies for trainings and Ethics initiatives globally.
- Consult with relevant compliance program owners to determine appropriate solutions for delivering effective trainings.
- Work with communication partners, business partners and compliance owners to drive effective communication and roadshows around compliance, policy, and Ethics expectations and standards.
- Manage, develop, and execute creative and innovative compliance trainings and communication across the enterprise that drive understanding of required compliance and Ethics practices.
- Build and maintain relationships and trust with cross-functional partners, stakeholders and vendors to develop and deliver compliance trainings that are relevant, timely and impactful
- Develop and execute communication plans to support training launch and completion.
- Use data to identify trends or issues and recommend a course of action, and measure effectiveness of trainings delivered and communications deployed.
- Drive improvements to training effectiveness and completion tracking dashboards and follow-up strategies.
- Analyze industry trends and assess Target's corresponding practices, and share insights and recommendations with the appropriate audience.
- Manage key external vendor relationships, including the partnership on operational and contract needs and expense planning.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports and drive effectiveness, efficiency in their work outcomes. Create and maintain a positive team culture by demonstrating behaviors consistent with Target's values of Inclusivity, Connection and Drive; ensure on-going, effective communications to the team, and support individualized development by offering regular performance feedback, coaching, recognition and evaluation.
- Other duties as assigned
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About You:
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience developing and managing training and communication projects, preferably including compliance
- Ability to influence without authority, manage projects
- Skilled at developing and advising on content, form and delivery of effective trainings, roadshows and communication
- Experience leading teams and/or projects, driving collaboration, empowerment and team work.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, resolve conflict, build consensus, establish rapport and collaborate effectively, internally and externally, across all levels of an organization
- Skilled at building and maintaining trusted relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Vizio applications
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, innovative thinking, and analytical skills
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.