St Mark's LivingOverview
St. Mark's Living is hiring a Staff Development Manager, RN. St. Mark's Living consists of 73 independent living and assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 57 nursing home beds, 26 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Austin, Minnesota. St Mark's is an Ecumen managed community. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Staff Development Manager is responsible for conducting and coordinating staff education and orientation as well as monitoring ongoing programs designed to provide a safe environment for residents and staff. Essential job responsibilities include:Establish, conduct and coordinate orientation of new staff.Ensure regulation compliance regarding staff, education, orientation and safety.Monitor, review and update policies and procedures.Assist with review and evaluation of products and use of antibiotics in relation to infections process.Work with all departments in monitoring staff compliance with infection control policies.Assist in performance evaluations of employees in the nursing department.QualificationsStaff Development Manager Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing for Registered Nurse.
- Related work experience.
- Licensure/Certification Required: Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Previous experience providing care to seniors.
- Previous experience with medical coding and coverage requirements for various payer types
rec:mrp8310Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.