Ecumen Seasons at Apple ValleyOverview
Ecumen Seasons at Apple Valley is hiring a Receptionist. Ecumen Seasons at Apple Valley consists of 106 independent living and assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 28 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services.
- Part-Time; 37 hours/pay period
- Fridays - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Position works every Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Receptionist is responsible for answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, giving information, directions, and other appropriate assistance to residents, staff, guests, vendors, and visitors as needed. The Receptionist will immediately notify supervisor if they perceive any safety issue for residents, staff or others. This position will perform any necessary clerical functions working in accordance with established policies, procedures, and/or specific instructions from the supervisor. Additional Information:
Essential job responsibilities include:Greets all persons entering the facility in a professional and courteous manner. Informs, guides, directs and otherwise assists residents, visitors, staff, guests, and vendors. Notifies supervisor of any unsafe or perceived safety issues.Answers the telephone politely and attentively, screens calls, routes calls, and takes messages for residents and employees in a courteous manner.Sends and receives fax transmissions, emails, scanned, mail as directed.Ensures resident/tenant directory is accurate and up to date. Routes resident and office mail to appropriate parties.Provides support to business office and other management staff, as directed. Prepares special reports, documents, correspondence, and provides clerical assistance as directed from various departments and staff.QualificationsReceptionistMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Double pay for holidays worked
- 401k Retirement Plan with 6% Company Match
- Team member referral program
- Employee Assistant Program
- Pay Active
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Growth opportunities
- & so much more!
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior experience working with seniors
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.