As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.Achieve Minneapolis Step Up Interns
will job shadow and assist in managing projects and tasks for all core functions of the team. Responsibilities have exposure to a variety of areas depending on the team and project needs but goals will include:
- Gain project management experience
- Obtain experience/exposure to a corporate environment
- Gain an understanding of data and technology processes that support the business
- Learn how to read design documents and what goes into developing schedules and budgets.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Participant in the Step-Up Program
- Interest in learning about business acumen and process.
- Demonstrates initiative, confidence, and a desire to learn
- Computer skills
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.