Description: The pay range per hour is :$23.99 - $43.17
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love.
We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Printing Services means leveraging print skills to create the in-store promotional messages that help guests get the most value out of their Target runs.
As a 40" Die Cut Operator working within Target Printing Services, you'll operate a 28" x 40" Die Cut/Internal Strip/Blanking machine.
- Responsible for running of a 40" press in achieving high standard production rates and quality.
- Responsible for flexing to a 65" corrugate die cut press in achieving high standard production rates and quality.
- Partners with Sr. Large Press Assistant (Feeder) and oversees delivery operation of 40" die cut press.
- Responsible for maintaining or exceeding all quality standards.
- Maintains strict adherence to all operational, safety, and quality procedures.
- Enters all production data into the Monarch data collection system including the start and end time of the task assigned, the quantity of production produced, etc. as required by the Production Manager.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs. About you:
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to stand for long periods of time and use a variety of motor skills including pushing and pulling, lifting up to 50+ pounds, bending, twisting, fine manual dexterity, acute vision, etc.
- Able to read and understand simple technical instructions in English.
- Capable of following written and oral instructions.
- Able to work rotating 12hour shift schedule.
- Minimum 5 years Die Cut experience (Including internal stripping and blanking.)
- Experience or interest in learning sheet to corrugate lamination.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.