Ecumen Pathstone LivingOverview
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Driver. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThis position is responsible for transportation of residents.
Schedule: Varying hours M-F, 10-15 hours every 2 weeks Essential job responsibilities include:Drives company vehicle to transport residents.Provides assistance to passengers getting in and out of vehicle.Ensures passengers are secure with seat belt or wheel chair tie down.Complies with local traffic regulations.Performs daily vehicle pre and post trip inspections, taking appropriate action based on findings. Maintains mileage and maintenance logs.Keeps vehicle clean and follows routine maintenance guidelines.Provides punctual service to clients.QualificationsMinimum Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Possess a valid Driver's license and maintain a good driving record that meets Ecumen driving requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience driving passenger or commercial vehicles
- Senior Care Experience
- Completion of DOT exam
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.