The Minnesota Masonic Home's beautiful Bloomington campus offers a warm and inviting setting for seniors to call home. This welcoming environment extended to our employees who enjoy being part of something special - a diverse team that really cares about each other and is committed to providing exceptional care and compassion to our residents.
In our Assisted Living program, we provide residential supportive services and home health care services that are individually tailored to meet the specific needs of each resident. Assisted Living consists of studio and one bedroom apartments.DUTIES
Our Home Health Aides provide personal care to residents in a safe and efficient manner under the supervision and direction of an RN. Position requires that you must be NAR on the MN Registry.
We offer a tremendous benefits package for 64 hours or more per pay period:
- Health Insurance (Medica)
- Dental insurance (Delta Dental)
- Life insurance
- Generous PTO and Short Term Disability (PT employees receive as well)
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with immediate match
- Flexible Spending Accounts for child day care and medical expenses
- Tuition Assistance
- Block scheduling with flexibility
- Employee Cafeteria
- Beautiful campus to enjoy!
Must be NAR on the MN Registry.
MN Masonic Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer