Quartet Senior Living is hiring a Resident Assistant. Quartet consists of 88 assisted living units, as well as 32 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services. Quartet is an Ecumen managed community. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Responsibilities
The Resident Assistant is responsible for providing personal care and delegated health-related services designed to maintain the resident's physical and emotional well-being. The Resident Assistant follows the service schedule for each resident and correctly documents services provided.
- Full-Time Evenings - includes every other weekend and every other holiday rotation
- Part-Time Evenings, or Overnights - includes every other weekend and every other holiday rotation
Ecumen offers an outstanding
benefits package, including:
Essential Job Responsibilities: Assist with treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director per individualized care plan. Including but not limited to:Dressing, grooming, bathing, eating, toileting, ambulation, transferring; Assists with AM and HS cares including oral care as needed; Incontinence care;Assistive devices, glasses and hearing aids;Medication administration as delegated by the RNAssists with medication, treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director/Manager per individualized care plan.Observes, documents and reports changes in physical, cognitive and emotional condition of any of the residents.Promotes independence with Residents, offering choices and fostering self-help skills.Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.Orients and coaches assigned employees.Completes scheduled cleaning tasks. Leads and assists resident activities as assigned.Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights, requests and reassignment of duties.Other duties as assigned.QualificationsResident AssistantMinimum required Qualifications:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement with a Generous Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Crisis & Caregiver Leave
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring (no experience or certification needed)
- And much more!
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- High school diploma, GED or Higher
- Previous experience with working with seniors
- Licensure/Certification: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA and/or Home Health Aide
There is no experience or certification needed for this position. We will provide you with a robuse onsite training program!Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.