Description: The pay range is $87,900.00 - $158,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Lead Growth Manager, Enterprise Growth Initiatives
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Target is one of the best-loved and most recognized retail brands in the market. Our Insights, Strategy, and Growth team helps run the business today, while also focusing on the growing the business for the future. We do this by anticipating and effectively responding to challenges and fueling Target's growth-today, and into the future-regardless of the changes ahead. Here, you will work with internal partners and external agencies in a wide variety of roles. You will also have the opportunity to develop skills across our team superpowers, including consumer & industry insights, strategic problem solving, strategy activation, experimentation, and scaling new businesses. Do you love the idea of helping to shape Target's long-term strategy grounded in guest and industry insights? Are you a champion for rigor and process to ensure successful strategic planning? Can you bring your energy and big ideas to the table in order to build momentum for new business opportunities? Then, bring your talent to the game and join us as we move Target forward.
A role within Enterprise Growth Initiatives
means helping Target build beyond the core to create future focus for the organization. You will be part of a team of hybrid thinkers, actively leveraging your skills and knowledge with a bias to deliver clear business impact. From exploration to scale, you will build and accelerate new concepts that differentiate Target and generate new revenue streams. Whether exploring business models designed to meet guest needs, testing and learning within emerging macro trends, or building new partnerships, you will ensure success by rapidly applying your expertise and fostering an entrepreneurial culture while leveraging the benefit of a large organization's knowledge and resources.
As a Lead Growth Manager,
you will work strategically and collaboratively to identify, evaluate, and incubate new growth opportunities for Target. This could include (but is not limited to):
- Collaboratively develop new concepts by: understanding market landscape, identifying key consumer problems (in partnership with research), synthesizing insights and ideating solutions, identifying critical hypotheses and riskiest assumptions, gathering evidence to prove/disprove hypotheses; using learnings to build business case and plan forward.
- Scope and drive key work-streams or project through structured cadence of milestones
- Conduct secondary research to understand changes in consumer behavior, competitor activity, emerging technology, etc. and evaluate potential whitespace opportunities; partner with research team to conduct primary research on consumer needs
- Use structured problem solving to develop hypotheses and build learning plan; define, execute and iterate on consumer research and/or in-market experiments to generate evidence and prove/disprove hypotheses
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to assess desirability, feasibility, and viability of opportunity
- Synthesize evidence into clear, concise business cases with financials for C-suite, board level presentations, and executive briefings.
- Contribute deep functional expertise in one or more areas (e.g., design, strategy, product management, financial analysis / investment banking), while actively teaching skills to broader project team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within project teams, cross-functional partners and external partners; effectively influence without authority to drive business decisions.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About You:
- 6+ years related experience, including consulting, corporate innovation, or agency with experiment-driven/entrepreneurial environment helping launch new products, services, experiences, or businesses.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to think strategically with an ability to execute.
- Excellent communication, active listening, critical thinking, and presentation skills, with experience presenting to executive leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to read people and connect to multiple audiences; collaborative nature and ability to build long-term partnerships.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations; innate curiosity and desire to learn with a strong inclination to drive for results in unclear spaces.
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.