Ecumen North BranchOverview
Ecumen North Branch is hiring a Registered Nurse. Ecumen North Branch consists of 51 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 68 nursing home beds, 20 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care.
- Full-Time -
- NOCs - 10:30 pm to 7:00 am
- Sign on Bonus - $4000
- Pay - starts at $35.96/hour + depending on experience
- Position works various weekdays, every other weekend & rotating holidays
- RNs will work in Skilled Nursing & Transitional Care
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe role of the Registered Nurse (RN) is to ensure that the health and safety needs of all residents are met. The RN will also help ensure that the facility is in compliance with current regulations and standards of practice. Must be able to relate professionally with residents, staff and family members. Essential job responsibilities include:Completes initial assessment of potential residents. Implements service agreements with all residents upon move-in. Completes reviews/revises service agreements as needed and/or required.Monitors and maintains each resident's medical record, ensures appropriate assessments are completed timely, documentation is appropriate and residents have current care plans in place.Ensures all physician orders are signed and implemented with-in 24 hours.Maintains and monitors medication administration program. Supervises medication practices and medical equipment being used in the building. Follows-up with physicians regarding medications and/or medical conditions.Assists supervisor in providing health and medication training to all new employees as well as continued education for all staff and documents such training to assure compliance with state, federal and local regulations.QualificationsRegistered NurseMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree
- Senior care experience
- Proven leadership abilities
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.