The Finance Leadership Development Program
is a 3-year accelerated curriculum designed to attract, develop and retain talented leaders within Finance with the goal of making the Finance organization and Target better. Right now, we're hiring MBA Finance Interns for a 10-week, project based program.
As an intern, you'll act as financial consultant and strategic business partner for internal clients such as Merchandising, Stores, Advertising, Supply Chain, Property Development, and Technology Services. Complete a project and culminate your summer experience by presenting your results to leadership in your department. We'll be supporting you along the way with extensive training and robust development to help you grow as a strong MBA Finance Intern.
Here is an additional snapshot of a few of the unique things this role has to offer:
- You'll gain valuable insight into the day-to-day workings of the FLDP by collaborating cross functionally, and utilizing forward-thinking solutions and innovative approaches.
- Tackle some of the company's most strategic priorities and pressing financial questions.
- Experience a day in the life of a consultant through a "Key Experience" where you will shadow, drive and present your findings to leadership.
- Hone your leadership skills through your project, the support of mentors, and onsite trainings.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Currently enrolled in first year of Business School, with 4 to 6 years of previous work experience
- Strong analytical, decision-making, project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building aptitude
- Creative problem-solving and risk-taking skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Superior leadership skills with enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for results
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.