Description: The pay range is $87,900.00 - $158,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
The Finance Leadership Development Program
is a 3-year accelerated curriculum designed to attract, develop and retain talented leaders within Finance with the goal of making the Finance organization and Target better. Right now, we're hiring Senior Managers for FP &A.
The retail landscape is evolving and Target is committed to remaining an industry leader. Here's a snapshot of the unique responsibilities of this role:
- Act as a senior financial consultant and business partner for internal clients such as Merchandising, Stores, Advertising, Supply Chain, Property Development, Technology Services over two, 18 month placements
- Tackle some of the company's most strategic priorities and pressing financial questions
- Provide insight on the goals, forecasts, and financial performance of individual business areas and the corporation, and help influence decisions
- Interpret financial and operational performance to identify business risks and opportunities Participate in specialized leadership development training and hone your leadership skills through the support of executive sponsors and mentors
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Currently enrolled in final year of Business School, with 4 to 6 years of previous work experience
- Strong analytical, decision-making, project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building aptitude
- Creative problem-solving and risk-taking skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Superior leadership skills with enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for result
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.