Ecumen Pathstone LivingOverview
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support our Culinary Department. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing confidential, professional administrative support to our Culinary Department while working in accordance with established policies, procedures, and/or specific instructions from the executive director and/or delegated supervisor. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for sending out correspondence, data entry, issuing receipts as applicable, and assisting with administrative projects, and filing.
Schedule: M-F typical business hours, inlcudes Leader On Duty weekend rotation.
Pay Range: $17.65 - $22.95 depending on experience.
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Essential job responsibilities include: Answers the phone politely and attentively, screens calls, routes calls, and takes messages for residents and staff.Types special reports, documents, correspondence, and provides clerical assistance as directed from various departments and staff.Organizes and maintains filing system.Sends and receives fax transmissions, as directed.Organizes workday and month to complete assignments on time.Performs errands for the organization, as assigned.Conducts project as assigned.QualificationsAdministrative AssistantMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to meet deadlines despite distractions and interruptions.
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Experience working with seniors.
- Must be able prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Must be able to work independently and must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to maintain confidential treatment of information and communications.
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.