Description: The pay range is $67,600.00 - $121,700.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Job Title: Sr Consultant - CS Ops Prototype & ImplementationClassification: ExemptDate: September 2023
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
To match the signature style and passion of Target's distinctive and beloved retail brand, Target Legal Affairs is a dynamic and deeply knowledgeable team of legal pros, each with valuable expertise from several disciplines. Whether specializing in government affairs, policy, risk management, regulatory compliance, ethics or employee and labor relations, this team advocates for Target and its business plans in communities across the nation and works across the entire company to provide internal clients with cohesive guidance. We are committed to being internal experts to both internal and external entities on key issues that affect Target's ability to productively do business. We focus on defining, investigating, anticipating and ultimately mitigating risk in all its forms. We apply our grasp of brand law by overseeing, maintaining and ensuring correct, consistent and authorized use of Target's signature Bullseye logo, assets and other trademarked material. We help protect Target and its subsidiaries by applying our comprehensive understanding and interpretation of the laws that govern our stores, distribution centers and corporate locations.
Here, you'll enjoy working autonomously with a healthy work-balance. Your passion for learning the business and building relationships with the senior leaders and key business partners that you support will be key to tackling the ever-changing legal challenges we face in a dynamic and fast-paced retail landscape. From brand and patent law to contract development and negotiations, you'll be challenged and gratified by a role with Target Legal Affairs.
A role within Corporate Security means protecting our Target community by managing physical security risks that have the potential to impact our team members, guests, and operations. Here, you may support our mission by generating intelligence & awareness, ensuring protective security, providing incident response, or guiding recovery & continuity procedures in the event of incidents or crises.
A Sr Consultant on the Corporate Security Operations team is responsible for delivering solutions to enterprise partners across all our HQ locations throughout the world through collaboration, subject matter expertise, and efficiency. This role is responsible for coordinating resources to design, deploy, and maintain physical security systems that ensure for a resilient working environment.
- Conduct site assessments to identify potential risks and vulnerabilities at corporate locations.
- Develop comprehensive security system designs that mitigate risks and address identified vulnerabilities.
- Select appropriate technologies, such as access control devices or video cameras, that enhance overall physical security programs.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Develop training material and programs that ensure team members understand how to use installed security technologies.
- Support routine maintenance and repairs to ensure security systems are functioning correctly.
- Recommend device installation and replacement with appropriate partners and vendors.
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs, which may result in special projects or initiatives being assigned.
A successful candidate will have a proven track record of strategic thinking, problem solving, and driving meaningful results. Key requirements include:
- Education: Four-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification: Certified Protection Professional (CPP®), Physical Security Professional (PSP®), or Associate Protection Professional (APP) or equivalent certification preferred.
- Experience: Three to five years of relevant work experience.
- Project Management: Ability to adapt, prioritize, and successfully manage multiple task or projects in response to changing, ambiguous, or competing priorities. This includes the ability to plan, execute, monitor, and close projects to meet specific objectives and success measures.
- Change Management: Ability to apply change principles and processes to effectively identify, manage, initiate, and influence adoption to change initiatives.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Ability to facilitate meetings, resolve conflict, build consensus, establish rapport and collaborate effectively, internally and externally, across all levels of an organization. This includes understanding the appropriate time and method for timely issue escalation.
- Automation: Ability to use or re-engineer a process in order to transition manual controls or processes to automation.
- Technology Prototype & Design: Ability to sustain a physical security system strategy that drives continuous improvement, innovation, and alignment across all locations. This includes the definition, documentation, and implementation of physical security technology and processes that are standardized and repeatable in any of our environments.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Ability to provide consultation to internal partners to enable effective decisions surrounding physical security system controls. This includes completing continuous education or certification, participating in benchmarking discussions with industry partners or consultants, and applying innovative solutions that align with or exceed industry standards.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, sponsors, and senior management. This includes providing project updates to keep key decision makers informed of progress, issues, change management, and support needed for successful outcomes.
- Administration: Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
This position will operate as a Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role will need to be performed both onsite at the Target HQ MN location the role is assigned to and virtually, depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. Click here if you are curious to learn more about Minnesota.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.