Description: The pay range is $109,000.00 - $196,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.JOIN TARGET CYBERSECURITY AS A LEAD CYBERSECURITY ANALYST - SOX IT
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We're the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target's passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world's best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies-and the brightest people-to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
About the Team
SOX IT is a team of experienced Cybersecurity professionals that serve a critical function in maintaining shareholder confidence in Target's financial reporting. It achieves this by ensuring systems that process financial transactions are well-controlled and meet SOX IT General Controls requirements. It has the exciting challenge of evolving with Target's rapidly changing technology environment to have the right controls applied to the right systems at the right time. This involves understanding changes occurring across Target's environment and taking proactive action to respond to those changes.
SOX IT's core responsibilities also involve onboarding new applications, advising on controls, conducting ongoing testing to monitor compliance, support annual audit activities, and educating technology teams. Deep business and technical expertise are foundational to the team as it scopes financial processes and designs compliant patterns in a microservice environment. Success of the program relies on maintaining trusted partnerships with our technology teams, business teams, internal auditors, and external auditors.
As a member of SOX IT, you will play a key role in maintaining Target's SOX compliance. It will challenge you to quickly learn new technologies and processes, cultivate partnerships across the organization, critically think through risks and controls, assess effectiveness of those controls, and influence others to take action.
As a Lead Cybersecurity Analyst in SOX IT, you will:
- Support onboarding of new applications and technology teams to the SOX program
- Provide subject-matter expertise in SOX IT risks and controls (access, change management, and operations)
- Conduct in-depth process assessments and technical testing of key IT controls
- Summarize and report key risks to Cybersecurity leadership
- Develop and support other SOX IT team members
- Advise on design of IT controls and actions to reduce information security risks
- Continuously develop your technical skills to align with Target's evolving technology environment
- Advise on remediation and perform impact assessments when IT deficiencies are identified
- Be a thought leader in information security and
- Define approach and execute efforts to solve complex, cross-functional problems
- IT controls, risk assessments, and the design and testing of security measures
- Develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders (tech/business, internal audit, external audit)
- Identify innovative opportunities to continuously mature the program and the value it delivers to the organization
Desired skills and experiences include:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of information security or other relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience in SOX programs and application of ITGC
- In-depth knowledge and experience testing the effectiveness of controls
- Experience in agile teams and modern technologies (ex. microservice architecture)
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop trusted business relationships
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions
- Ability to lead down, across, and up in order to influence desired outcomes
- Knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO, HiTrust, or PCI is preferred
- Experience using the Archer GRC tool
This position will operate as a Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role will need to be performed both onsite at the Target HQ MN location the role is assigned to and virtually, depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. Click here if you are curious to learn more about Minnesota.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.