Description: About us:
At Target, you'll discover a Fortune 50 company focused on making life better for our guests. Creating a shopping experience where guests can find what they want - and discover something new - is the heart of the merchandising department.
In this role, you'll gain a realistic job preview into life as a Space & Presentation Business Partner. Learn how to apply your financial, analytical and communication skills to impact the bottom line as we work to deliver products to guests anytime and anywhere. Manage a project from start to finish, culminate your summer experience by presenting your results to leadership within your department, and potentially see your work translate to stores! You'll gain valuable insight into the day-to-day role of a Space and Presentation Business Partner, and see how they combine physical space data with financials to deliver analytics and data-driven recommendations to merchant and cross-functional partners. We'll be supporting you with extensive training and robust development to help you grow as a strong Space and Presentation Intern.
- Partner with merchants to create presentation strategies that align to the priorities and are guest centric to support the division's strategic priorities and ensure strategy is executed
- Build partnerships with dynamic teams across the company to develop project deliverables
- Become an expert on planogram systems and reporting and apply data and analytics to optimize planograms with Fixturing, Signing, Assets Protection, Store Support, Store Communications, Pricing, Marketing and Merchandising
- Develop innovative and optimized product presentation displays through robust space and financial dataset evaluation and analysis
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Strong academic performance (current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional drive and self-motivation
- Robust planning and organizational abilities
- Strong leadership qualities and decision-making skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Development-focused; eager to learn and to satisfy your innate curiosity
- Strong sense of accountability and initiative
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous growth environment
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.