Pearce Services is the nation’s leading service provider for critical telecom infrastructure and serves our nationwide customers in the installation and service of HVAC equipment.
Pearce is offering a solid career opportunity for HVAC Technicians to work full-time in the Duluth area.
• Requires at least 3 years of HVAC service experience
• Looking for someone that can work on their own or within a team remotely
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug screen
• We provide all specialized training and offer many advancement opportunities
• Stable, year-round work
We provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package:
• Competitive wages
• Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Paid training and certification reimbursement
• Company truck, uniforms, phone, tablet, gas card, and major tools
Learn more about Pearce Services at https://www.pearce-services.com