Ecumen Hospice LitchfieldOverview
Full Time 1.0 FTE M-F 8am-4:30pm - Occasional Weekend/On-call Rotation - Every 4th weekend
Ecumen Home Care & Hospice-Litchfield is hiring a Registered Nurse Case Manager. Ecumen Home Care & Hospice-Litchfield provides in-home and community-based services in the Minnesota Litchfield area. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe RN Case Manager is responsible for providing direct care and case management for a team of clients in accordance with agency standards and policies. The RN Case Manager performs skilled nursing functions in the home and community setting as well as serve the nursing needs of patients, families and groups throughout the lifespan.Essential job responsibilities include: Delivers skilled services efficiently and effectively to meet patient's and family's needs.Completes an initial, comprehensive, and ongoing assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness.Collaborates with physicians, other health care professionals, clients, and families in developing a comprehensive coordinated plan of care.Develops plan of care which includes objective goals for patient improvement in health and functional status. Evaluates plan of care on continuous basis, update physician and other therapies of changes in patient status and need for revision of plan of care.Ensures that physician orders are communicated to the agency's staff with accuracy and thoroughness and understanding.Initiates case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, client progress, plans for continued care, new problems, etc.Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for clients and co-workers.QualificationsRN Case ManagerMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- One to two years nursing experience in post-acute care setting
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure.
- CPR certified
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- BSN or RN with CHPN credential
- Previous management experience
- One to two years in Medicare Hospice experience
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.