New Every Third Weekend Rotation!
Full Time - CNA/NAR - $17.52 to $20.81 - Day, Evening or Overnight Shifts - $2,500 Sign on Bonus for Overnight and $1,500 for PM Shifts
Ecumen Lakeshore-The Fountains provides short-term rehab and post-hospital care for up to 60 patients in spacious, private rooms along the picturesque shore of Lake Superior. Nurses in the Fountains acquire a comprehensive skill set to include IV insertion and medication administration, lab draws, code response, complex wound care, advanced respiratory care and restorative nursing care in collaboration with the therapy team to support each patient's journey to health.
Ecumen advocates for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare and innovative services to support connected, fulfilled lives. Join our amazing team today!Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Certified Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Registered is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services as outlined in the clients care plan. The CNA/NAR follows the direction of the nursing staff by following the individualized care plan for the clients they care for. Follows all HIPAA guidelines.
Essential job responsibilities include:Provides care as outlined in the resident's plan of care.Provides physical care to residents according to established procedures and performance standards including Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). Monitoring vital signs and providing Range of Motion exercises in a manner that encourages independence and dignity. Assists with adaptive equipment.Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights, requests and reassignment of duties.Reports changes in resident's physical condition, behavior and level of independent functioning to the nurse.Assists with admissions and discharges.Reports pertinent information and concerns regarding residents, families, staff, visitors and building operation to appropriate personnel.Accurately completes required documentation.Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.QualificationsCNA/NARMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Shifts available: Days, PMs/Evenings, or Overnights.
- Competitive Pay $17.52 to $20.81 Depending on Years of Experience
- Overnight Shift Qualifies for Differential Pay
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Fantastic Benefits!
- Robust Training/Mentoring/Onboarding Program
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Options
- $2,500 Sign on Bonus for Overnight and $1,500 for PM Shifts
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- One year experience as a CNA or equivalent
- Experience working with Seniors
rec:mrp7148Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.