Ecumen Lakeview CommonsOverview
Ecumen Lakeview Commons is hiring a Housekeeping Assistant. Ecumen Lakeview Commons consists of 82 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 16 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Maplewood, Minnesota. Lakeview Commons has beautiful views of our wooded backyard and beautiful Beaver Lake.
- Full-Time -
- Day Hours (start/end times are flexible)
- 30-35 hours/week
- May work occasional holidays
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Housekeeping Assistant is responsible for maintaining Ecumen facilities in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition. Provides a pleasant living environment for residents and an organized, safe working environment for staff.Additional Information:
Essential job responsibilities include:Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with community policies and department standards. Sweeps, vacuums, dusts, washes, waxes, scours and sanitizes areas as assigned; moving furniture and equipment to clean behind or under as necessary. Maintains all assigned areas in a safe manner. Reports any maintenance or safety concerns to supervisor or member of the leadership team.Follows all regulatory compliance standards. Maintains equipment and supply levels as needed. Reports supply/equipment needs to supervisor.Assists with any resident need, as applicable. QualificationsHousekeeping AssistantMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Benefit Eligible - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan with 6% Company Match
- PTO + Caregiver & Crisis Leave
- Double pay for holidays worked
- Team member referral program
- Employee Assistant Program
- Pay Active
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Growth opportunities
- & so much more!
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Previous experience working with seniors
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.