Ecumen Pathstone LivingOverview
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Maintenance Technician. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area.Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Maintenance Technician position is responsible for basic maintenance tasks in addition to janitorial duties. Job may also include lawn mowing and snow removal and minor vehicle maintenance.
Schedule: Full-Time M-F typical business hours (we can be flexible). Includes On Call rotation.
Pay: range starts at $19.42 and can increase given applicable experience.
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holiday Time
Essential Job Responsibilities:Diagnoses, repairs, and services building mechanical needs including minor plumbing (faucets, etc.), electrical (replace lamps, etc.), and mechanical (furnace, air conditioning, etc.).Responsible for janitorial duties such as carpet extraction, specialty cleaning tasks, and hard floor care. These are skills greater than routine housekeeping tasks.Performs minor carpentry and drywall/painting tasks.Operates building equipment including air handling equipment (including filter/belt replacement) and emergency power generators (including minor engine maintenance).Responsible for reporting and recording equipment data in preventive maintenance software.Basic grounds maintenance including cutting grass and snow removal.Minor vehicle maintenance including oil change.QualificationsMaintenance TechnicianMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some previous janitorial/maintenance experience
- Licensure/Certification: May be required to obtain a boiler operator license as mandated by state/city
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Globally Harmonized System (GHS), Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Some post-secondary education in related field
- Previous experience working with seniors as well as 1-2 years janitorial/maintenance experience
- Licensure/Certification: May be required to hold a boiler operator's license as mandated by state/city.
Looking for more information on Maintenance Careers with Ecumen? Follow this link: https://www.ecumen.org/find-a-career/maintenance-careers/Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.