Ecumen North BranchOverview
Ecumen North Branch is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse. Ecumen North Branch consists of 51 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 68 nursing home beds, 20 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care.
- Full-Time or Part-Time -
- PMs - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- NOCs - 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- Pay Range - $27.04 - $29.07/hour DOE + Shift Differential for Evenings ($1.00/hour) & Overnights ($2.00/hour)
- LPN works in Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Position works various weekdays, every other weekend & rotating holidays
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care to residents/patients, including assisting residents/patients with ADLS, medications and treatment administration, documentation, and other therapeutic interventions under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Clinical Director. Additional Information:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Benefit Eligible - Dental/Vision
- Medical Insurance - 60+ hours/pay period
- 401k Retirement Plan with 6% Company Match
- PTO + Caregiver & Crisis Leave (40+ hours/pay period)
- Double pay on holidays worked
- Team member referral program
- Employee Assistant Program
- Pay Active
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Growth opportunities
- & so much more!
1. Assists with medication, treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director/Manager per individualized care plan.
2. Provides nursing care to residents/patients within the scope of practice of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
3. Administers medications and completes treatments as ordered. Observes and monitors resident's condition and reports changes as appropriate.
4. Maintains safety of all residents/patients and employees. Responds appropriately to safety hazards and reports any issues to the appropriate person. Ensures that all staff follows the infection control policy and procedure.
5. Maintains a clean, sanitary, safe and efficiently organized work area.
6. Additional tasks as directed by RN.QualificationsLicensed Practical NurseMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing for the Licensed Practical Nurse program
- Current LPN licensure in the state in which they are working.
- Up to 2 years' experience as LPN.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Previous experience providing senior care / healthcare setting
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.