Description: The pay range is $87,900.00 - $158,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.
Arrows Leadership Development Program Video
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. And the only constant in retail? Change. Our business is constantly evolving, using big ideas to solve complex problems.
Target's Arrows Leadership Development Program is a multi-year MBA supply chain leadership development program designed to attract, develop and retain talented leaders within logistics and operations. Our goal is to improve our current operations model to help increase speed and efficiency, obtain a higher level of accuracy all while creating less complexity. Through hands-on experience, presentations and customized development, you will improve end-to-end knowledge in all areas of Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations while building an extensive internal network.
Here is an additional snapshot of the unique traits this role has to offer:
· Instill a strong professional/operations acumen and business fundamental focus with an emphasis on solving complex analytical problems along with ability to think long term about potential upcoming issues.
· Lead and manage a complex Logistics Intern project through our large scale operations and present findings to senior leadership.
· Apply cutting-edge technologies to optimize our critical logistics network. Strategically deliver value across multiple departments through teamwork, communication, problem solving and planning to achieve optimal performance.
· Recommend innovative concepts.
· Advance your leadership and operational skills to a new level by inspiring and achieving great team performance.
· Be mentored by leaders across our Supply Chain teams.
· Currently enrolled in MBA or graduate program
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical), Mathematics, Operations.
· 3-5 years of experience pre-graduate/MBA working on complex analytical process development, Operations, manufacturing or consulting
· Can conceptualize a wide range of information from multiple sources to help drive Innovation.
· Experience with performance metrics and process improvement/Lean techniques
· Effectively communicates and works with peers, partners, and others; builds relationships and creates an environment that's responsive, effective and efficient
· Problem solve; challenges norms, and drives transformation while setting new direction
· Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
· Ability to handle changing priorities and use of good judgment in stressful situations
· Recognizes key competitors, industry and the regulatory environments to help influence decisions
· Open to relocate within the US
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.